Code of Conduct
for Riders & visitors
Basically the Rules !
In line with our commitment to the 'Clubmark' Standard we publish the standards expected from our members, Riders and their Visitors agree that
- They have read and understood the 'Rider Information' and the 'Clothing & Equipment guide' guidelines.
- Smoking is prohibited everywhere with the exception of the car park
- Dogs are not permitted to site without prior authorisation of management
- All Junior Riders MUST have a Parent or Guardian present at all times during their riding lesson.
- No food or drink may be consumed on site unless purchased from the cafe and no food or drink may be brought onto or around the stable yards at any time.
- Only Riders may enter onto the Stable yards or Pony pens to collect or return Ponies and Horses. All visitors must remain on the main concourse or public areas.
- No photography is permitted without permission in advance from the Reception staff and/or the Riding Instructor and NO Flash photography is allowed at any time.
- No climbing on any fences or gates.
- Spectators/parents must not communicate with Instructors during the course of a lesson
- Spectators must remain at least 3 feet back from any Riding arena fence during a lesson.
- No Rider may mount or dismount outside of an Arena or without the permission of the riding instructor.
- Only Riders, Leaders and Instructors are allowed to enter an arena or paddock during a riding lesson.
- No treats may be given to Horses or Ponies without express permission from Instructors.
- No running or shouting at any time.
- The Strict 10mph Speed limit on site MUST be adhered to even when you are running late.
- Parents or Guardians MUST walk alongside and support children on Unicorns Sessions as instructed AT ALL TIMES during the lesson
- Riders and Leaders must conform to the published Hat and dress code when in arenas or around horses.
- Only staff may collect or return Horses and ponies to paddocks unless they supervise Riders to do so.